The Loneliest Jukebox

Graham Barnfield's weblog, being gradually replaced by his Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/GrahamBarnfield

Graham Author Page

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Where the Snide Talk Ends?

What to do with this blog? It's clear that I reach more people, and get more interaction, on Twitter and Facebook (ventures into Tumblr and Pinterest have gone nowhere yet). The stats show some oddities (48 Latvian page views so far this month), plus hundreds of  'Comrade Delta'-related visits, but otherwise I'm not sure where it's all headed (only that I won't be retiring on the earnings just yet). I've got projects on the go and some offers of paid work for an e-zine. Although I've a way smaller readership, it's perhaps worth me having a chat with readers, in a faint echo of Jason Walsh's discussion about the future of Forth a while back, to see where the blog should go. But not today. Suggestions welcome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home