The Loneliest Jukebox

Graham Barnfield's weblog, being gradually replaced by his Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/GrahamBarnfield

Graham Author Page

Monday, November 15, 2004

A Feast of Emails

In my role as an editor of Reconstruction, I keep on getting sent random chapters of Obi’s novel A Feast of Peonies (buy yours here). I just don’t get it. Is reading bits of the book out of sequence meant to make me want to read the whole thing? Or do I hang on and want for it all to arrive before printing it out and binding it? Those generous folks at Penknife Press have got me all confused, at least for a nanosecond before I hit the delete key.

PS. Thanks to Attila the Stockbroker among others for an entertaining pre-birthday night out last week, and some gossipy insights into certain painful footballing matters. Eye-ore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home