The Loneliest Jukebox

Graham Barnfield's weblog, being gradually replaced by his Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/GrahamBarnfield

Graham Author Page

Saturday, April 07, 2007

That's entertainment

As announced previously, this blog is in a state of semi-retirement. The roses are coming along nicely, thank you.

As part of my life of leisure, this weekend I got to see Liverpool beat Manchester United 4-1. Before you double-check this result on teletext, I was watching the Masters Cup in Dubai, so it has zero consequences for the Premiership this year. Tonight, if it took my fancy, I could blow 995 AED on "World Celebrity Championship Boxing" at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and watch various fighters including Tommy Sheridan MSP, who I expect to come out swinging. (I'd best get that low blow in before his UK fans do.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home