The Loneliest Jukebox

Graham Barnfield's weblog, being gradually replaced by his Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/GrahamBarnfield

Graham Author Page

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Full disclosure

At the start of this month I was chatting to Terri Senft, author of Camgirls. I never got around to applying my crude binary logic and asking the $64,000 dirham question, namely: the breakdown of public and private - is it a good thing or a bad thing?

In the interests of full disclosure, I can say that in the month of September I saw Forster Gallery-hosted bands Penguins, Kill Kenada and, elsewhere, The Secret Project. I saw Leicester City beat Leyton Orient and went to the opening night of the Russian Film Festival. I bought the "Neptune City" CD and watched Carnivale season 1.

Not the most useful information ever to come your way. But more on all this in a future post.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home