The Loneliest Jukebox

Graham Barnfield's weblog, being gradually replaced by his Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/GrahamBarnfield

Graham Author Page

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Bh 0-0 ys are back in town

Match reports - I'm never sure what to do with them. Either they are a local, line-by-line account of what happened in a game, or an attempt at literary greatness in the broadsheets; Stuart Hall in print. Therefore I'm not going to attempt to write one here; I'll leave that to my good friend Carlton Brick.

That said, a Leicester-Celtic friendly is something to look forward to, even sans Martin O'Neill. What we got was both sets of players warming up from their summer holidays, coupled with a few full-blooded challenges and a broken leg for midfield sensation James Wesolowski. Still, Gordon Strachan seemed more fed up with the goalless draw than the travelling fans.

Meanwhile, '
Big Brother, day 56' (affects Geordie accent): The 'term "Reality TV" has gained a far greater cultural currency. In 2002 Graham Barnfield commented on Kellner's (1992) use of the term: Use [the] labels and people will instantly know what is meant. (Barnfield, 2002: 49) However, Barnfield then goes on to acknowledge the rather "loose usage" of the term.' (Quotation from Deborah Jermyn and Su Holmes (editors), Understanding Reality Television; click title to buy book). This isn't far from the truth, but the extent to which reality TV has now become a matter of routine is now glaringly apparent. Vote them all out...

9 Comments:

Blogger cheap car insurance said...

Hey nice blog, doing a good job,

3:08 pm  
Blogger Car Insurance uk said...

Hey nice blog, I'll have to put a back link to it o one of my blogs that are a similar topic.

Thanks.

3:08 pm  
Blogger Car Insurance said...

I'll have to come back later, I'll as you to my favorites

3:08 pm  
Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.裸体

11:55 am  
Blogger James Copeland said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest, while looking for info about barbie collectible. Unfortunately your post was not the exact kind of info on barbie collectible that I had in mind. But I thought I should drop a note to thank you for the great job that you are doing. You might wonder what all these links are that I am typing in to my comment; well the link leads to a company's website that allows you to buy and sell almost anything like things related to barbie collectible on interest free credit, and you may pay back whenever you like for your things related to barbie collectible. You can get up to 100,000,000.00 CBD of credit line just for signing up as your initial credit line, and as you earn credit at the same time you increase your line of credit too by twice as much as what you earned. Here again one last time is the link: barbie collectible.

Cheers and happy trading.

1:54 pm  
Blogger James Copeland said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest, while looking for info about barbie collectible. Unfortunately your post was not the exact kind of info on barbie collectible that I had in mind. But I thought I should drop a note to thank you for the great job that you are doing. You might wonder what all these links are that I am typing in to my comment; well the link leads to a company's website that allows you to buy and sell almost anything like things related to barbie collectible on interest free credit, and you may pay back whenever you like for your things related to barbie collectible. You can get up to 100,000,000.00 CBD of credit line just for signing up as your initial credit line, and as you earn credit at the same time you increase your line of credit too by twice as much as what you earned. Here again one last time is the link: barbie collectible.

Cheers and happy trading.

1:54 pm  
Blogger Georgina Black said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest, while looking for info about cd copier. Unfortunately your post was not the exact kind of info on cd copier that I had in mind. But I thought I should drop a note to thank you for the great job that you are doing. You might wonder what all these links are that I am typing in to my comment; well the link leads to a company's website that allows you to buy and sell almost anything like things related to cd copier on interest free credit, and you may pay back whenever you like for your things related to cd copier. You can get up to 100,000,000.00 CBD of credit line just for signing up as your initial credit line, and as you earn credit at the same time you increase your line of credit too by twice as much as what you earned. Here again one last time is the link: cd copier.

Cheers and happy trading.

1:54 pm  
Blogger Rose Austin said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I perused your post with much interest, while looking for info about prada bag. Unfortunately your post was not the exact kind of info on prada bag that I had in mind. But I thought I should drop a note to thank you for the great job that you are doing. You might wonder what all these links are that I am typing in to my comment; well the link leads to a company's website that allows you to buy and sell almost anything like things related to prada bag on interest free credit, and you may pay back whenever you like for your things related to prada bag. You can get up to 100,000,000.00 CBD of credit line just for signing up as your initial credit line, and as you earn credit at the same time you increase your line of credit too by twice as much as what you earned. Here again one last time is the link: prada bag.

Cheers and happy trading.

1:54 pm  
Blogger Car Insurance Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about auto insurance quote, please feel free to visit.

6:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home