The Loneliest Jukebox

Graham Barnfield's weblog, being gradually replaced by his Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/GrahamBarnfield

Graham Author Page

Monday, February 27, 2006

Good game, good game

The new issue of Reconstruction, which I "associate edit", appears here. (I didn't actually have anything to do with this theme issue, entitled "The Play's the Thing: Games, Gamers and Gaming Cultures".) Enjoy.

One person who knows how to play the beautiful game is Richard Stearman (log-in required). I normally can't stand David Pleat, for a variety of easy-to-guess reasons, but his 'scouting report' is a fair synopsis of the young Leicester defender.
------
On my X-Box? The rave documentary, Better Living Through Circuitry. Seen better. You can buy it here and decide for yourself.

My book on the bus? Mark Kermode, The "Shawshank Redemption" (BFI Modern Classics). The jury's still out on this book (i.e. I haven't finished it yet), available here. Which is more than can be said for Andy Dufresne...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home