The Loneliest Jukebox

Graham Barnfield's weblog, being gradually replaced by his Twitter feed - www.twitter.com/GrahamBarnfield

Graham Author Page

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Waterblogged

My review of The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou appears here. Talk of 'the life aquatic' seems appropriate: outside the February snow is reverting to its watery state without first settling. As my six year-old told me this morning, 'it's part of life dad'. Maybe, but slushball fights in the school playground are just not the same.

Still on a watery note, I was emailed a casting call for a part in the short film 'Dancing Pee' earlier this week. I was offered the 'role of "KURT" or "TRACY". "KURT", white male in 30's, tall, muscular, gentle look but also evillooking man to play a criminal role... "TRACY": male (White or Black) in 30's, fat, disoriented look to play another criminal role...Shooting will take place in New Cross, London on March 10-20.' I had to turn it down due to other commitments, but good luck to the director, who seems to have great faith in my physical versatility, never my acting ability...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home